- To encourage students to learn and practice Chinese Language
- To promote the understanding of Chinese language and Chinese Culture
- Participants must be age between 14-25 years old, non-China citizens.
- Individual or group (*Only one certificate of participation will be issued for participants in group).
Registration and Submission:
- Participant’s Registration: Before 5.00 pm on 11th October 2020. (Sunday)
- Submission of short video clips: Before 5.00 pm on 11th October 2020. (Sunday)
- Register via https://forms.gle/AbEGyPRpJDuLGx8W8 before 5.00 pm on 11th October 2020. (Sunday)
11th October 2020: Registration and Submission of Videos
17th -24th October 2020: Online Voting on Facebook page of Kong Zi Institute
31st October 2020: Announce the results and awards given
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are encouraged to make a short video no longer than 1 minute to express their understanding, impression, usage and etc. about their “Favorite Chinese Words”, it can be a single Chinese word, but also a short sentence or idiom in Chinese language.
- All the videos must be original from the participants.
- Video format: MP4, AVI, RMV, etc. and the video resolution no less than 360p.
- Please submit the video to email@example.com via email or google drive if the attachment is too big.
- Once Kong Zi Institute has received the videos from the participants, Kong Zi Institute reserve the right to upload it to the Facebook page of Kong Zi Institute for voting purpose by all the viewers of the videos. The number of “Likes” will contribute 50% to the total marks during the competition.
- At the same time, the judges from Kong Zi Institute will also evaluate the submitted videos and judges’ evaluation will contribute the other 50% to the total marks during the competition.
Criteria of Judgement:
(Likes on Facebook Page)
Prizes for participants:
1st Prize: RM 500 + Fuji Instax Camera Package
2nd Prize: RM 300
3rd Prize: RM 200
7 consolations: RM 50
Judge’s Favorite: RM 200
- Adawiyah at 03-79677347 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zhao at email@example.com