Theme: My Chinese Moment
- Malaysian citizen
- Age 18 years and above.
- Participants are required to follow Kong Zi media social (Facebook: Kongzi Institute UM and Instagram: @kongzium).
- Participants need to fill the registration form: https://forms.gle/cTCS24TWTTueTJRv9 and submit the original photo after finishing post to email@example.com
No Registration Fee
1. The Contest begins on 10 November 2020 and ends at 11.59 pm on 30 November 2020. Any submission after the deadline will not be accepted.
Rules and Regulation
- Participants are required to take a picture of themselves (or with friends/ family) that depicts the theme ‘My Chinese Moment’. It can also include the existing photo that related to the theme.
- The photo should be uploaded to the Participant’s Instagram account and Participants are required to put the hashtag #mychinesemoment #kongzium and tag @kongzium in the post.
- Each participants is eligible to post one (1) photo only (no multiples photos).
- The Participant’s account must be set to “Public” and must follow our @kongzium Instagram profiles.
- Participants must be the owner of the entry or be legally authorized by the owner to submit the entry on his or her behalf.
- Entries submitted must NOT contain the following:
- Nudity or sexual content.
- Coarse language.
- Advertising for other products, services or websites.
- Copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to a third party (unless legally authorized by the third party to use such material).
- Any other cause of rejection at Kong Zi Institute’s discretion.
- By submitting the entry for the purposes of the Contest, the Participant certifies and acknowledges that the Participant is the owner of the entry.
- The organizer has the right to disqualify any participants who registers more than one for the competition.
|1st prize x 1||RM 500.00 + Canon Pocket Photo Printer worth RM499.00|
|2nd Prize x 1||RM 300.00|
|3rd Prize x 1||RM 200.00|
|Consolation Prize x 5||RM 50.00|
- E-certificate will be given to all participants.
- Winners will be notified on 4th December 2020. Winners will be announced on Kong Zi Institute’s official Facebook page and Instagram.
- The results will be reviewed and graded by a qualified judge whose decisions are final and binding.
Judging / Winning Criteria
- In order to win the Contest, Participants are required to comply with Contest Terms.
- Kong Zi Institute will shortlist eight (8) winners from the total entries based on the following criteria:
- Relevancy to theme
- The best caption
- Caption must be in English or Mandarin
- Caption with Chinese must also put the translation in English
- Captions must be 50 to 100 words only
- Number of “Likes”.
- All of Kong Zi Institute’s decisions in connection with the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding and the Participants agree to abide by Kong Zi Institute’s decisions in all aspects in connection with the Contest. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by Kong Zi Institute in connection with the Contest. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
By entering the contest, Participants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. Organizer reserves the right to disqualify participants, without notice, and for any reason.
Ms. Daisha at 016-528 9423 or Ms. Nurin at 018-2414413